SET FOR RELEASE BY USA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) was a United States government employee who in 1987 pleaded guilty to spying for – and providing above top-secret classified information to – Israel. The former intelligence analyst was then sentenced to life in prison.
Pollard is the only American ever to receive a life sentence for passing classified information to an ally of the U.S. Israeli officials, American-Israeli activist groups, and some American politicians who see his punishment as unfair have lobbied continuously for reduction or commutation of his sentence. The Israeli government issued a formal apology to the U.S. for part of its role in Pollard’s espionage in 1987, but did not admit to paying him until 1998. Netanyahu argued that he did not work for anyone but Israel. Since the arrest, Israel has made repeated attempts through both official and unofficial channels to secure Pollard’s release, but without success. Israel granted Pollard Israeli citizenship in 1995.
Numerous past and present US officials oppose any form of clemency, including Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, former CIA director George Tenet, multiple former U.S. Secretaries of Defense, a bipartisan group of U.S. congressional leaders, and members of the American intelligence community. These opponents maintain that the damage to American national security as a result of Pollard’s activities was far more severe and enduring than publicly acknowledged. Intelligence officials contend that at least some of the information given to Israel ended up in the Soviet Union.
Shortly after Pollard began working at NIC/TF-168, he met Aviem Sella, a combat veteran of the Israeli Air Force. At the time, he was on leave from his position as a colonel to gain a master’s degree in computer science as a graduate student at New York University. Pollard told Sella that he worked for U.S. naval intelligence, told him about specific incidents where U.S. intelligence was withholding information from Israel, and offered to work as a spy. Though Sella had wondered whether Pollard was part of an FBI sting operation to recruit an Israeli, he ended up believing him. Sella phoned his air-force intelligence commander in Tel Aviv for further instructions, and the call was switched to the air-force chief of staff. Sella was ordered to develop a contact with Pollard, but to be careful. He was warned that either the Americans were offering a “dangle” in order to root out foreign intelligence operations, or if this was a genuine spy, Sella would have to pay careful attention to his work.
Within a few days, in June 1984 Pollard started passing classified information to Sella. He was paid $10,000 cash and given a very expensive diamond and sapphire ring, which Pollard later offered to his girlfriend Anne when proposing to her. Pollard was paid well by the Israelis: he received a salary that eventually reached twenty-five hundred dollars a month, and tens of thousands of dollars in cash disbursements for hotels, meals, and jewelry. In his pre-sentencing statement to Judge Robinson, Pollard said the money was a benefit that was forced on him. “I did accept money for my services,” he acknowledged, but only “as a reflection of how well I was doing my job.” He said that he had later told his controller, Rafi Eitan, a longtime spy who at the time headed Lekem, a scientific-intelligence unit in Israel, that “I not only intended to repay all the money I’d received but, also, was going to establish a chair at the Israeli General Staff’s Intelligence Training Center outside Tel Aviv.”
Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) investigator Ronald Olive has alleged that Pollard passed classified information to South Africa, and attempted, through a third party, to sell classified information to Pakistan on multiple occasions. Pollard also stole classified documents related to China on behalf of his wife, who used the information to advance her personal business-interests. She kept these secret materials around the house, where investigating authorities discovered them when Pollard’s espionage activity came to light.
During Pollard’s trial, the U.S. government’s memorandum in aid of sentencing challenged the “defendant’s claim that he was motivated by altruism rather than greed”.
Tabacco: Spies, “motivated by altruism rather than greed”, do not have a dossier like Pollard’s! This guy is a Capitalist-motivated SPY nothing more, nothing less!
The government said that Pollard had “disclosed classified information in anticipation of financial gain” in other instances:
The government’s investigation has revealed that defendant provided to certain of his acquaintances U.S. classified documents which defendant obtained through U.S. Navy sources. The classified documents which defendant disclosed to two such acquaintances, both of whom are professional investment advisers, contained classified economic and political analyses which defendant believed would help his acquaintances render investment advice to their clients… Defendant acknowledged that, although he was not paid for his unauthorized disclosures of classified information to the above-mentioned acquaintances, he hoped to be rewarded ultimately through business opportunities that these individuals could arrange for defendant when he eventually left his position with the U.S. Navy. In fact, defendant was involved in an ongoing business venture with two of these acquaintances at the time he provided the classified information to them…
During the course of the Pollard trial, Australian authorities reported the disclosure of classified American documents by Pollard to one of their own agents, a Royal Australian Navy officer who had been engaged in a personnel-exchange naval-liaison program between the U.S. and Australia. The Australian officer, alarmed by Pollard’s repeated disclosure to him of data caveated No Foreign Access Allowed, reported the indiscretions to his chain of command. It recalled the officer from his position in the U.S., fearing that the disclosures might be part of a “CIA ruse”. Confronted with this accusation after entering his plea, Pollard admitted only to passing a single classified document to the Australian; later, he changed his story, and claimed that his superiors ordered him to share information with the Australians.
As of 2014 the full extent of the information Pollard passed to Israel has still not been officially revealed. Press reports cited a secret 46-page memorandum, which Pollard and his attorneys were allowed to view. They were provided to the judge by Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, who described Pollard’s spying as including, among other things, obtaining and copying the latest version of Radio-Signal Notations (RASIN), a 10-volume manual comprehensively detailing America’s global electronic surveillance network.
SET FOR LIFETIME ISRAEL ARREST
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mordechai Vanunu (Hebrew: מרדכיואנונו; born 14 October 1954), also known as John Crossman, is an Israeli former nuclear technician who, citing his opposition to weapons of mass destruction, revealed details of Israel’s nuclear weapons program to the British press in 1986. He was subsequently lured to Italy by a Mossad agent, where he was drugged and abducted by Israeli intelligence agents. He was transported to Israel and ultimately convicted in a trial that was held behind closed doors.
Vanunu spent 18 years in prison, including more than 11 in solitary confinement. Released from prison in 2004, he became subject to a broad array of restrictions on his speech and movement. Since then he has been arrested several times for violations of those restrictions, including giving various interviews to foreign journalists and attempting to leave Israel. He says he suffered “cruel and barbaric treatment” at the hands of Israeli authorities while imprisoned, and suggests that his treatment would have been different if he had not converted to Christianity from Judaism.
In 2007, Vanunu was sentenced to six months in prison for violating terms of his parole. The sentence was considered unusual even by the prosecution who expected a suspended sentence. In response, Amnesty International issued a press release on 2 July 2007, stating that “The organisation considers Mordechai Vanunu to be a prisoner of conscience and calls for his immediate and unconditional release.” In May 2010, Vanunu was arrested and sentenced to three months in jail on a charge that he met foreigners in violation of conditions of his 2004 release from jail.
Negev Nuclear Research Center
In 1976, Vanunu applied for a job at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, an Israeli facility used to develop and manufacture nuclear weapons located in the Negev Desert south of Dimona. Most worldwide intelligence agencies estimate that Israel developed nuclear weapons as early as the 1960s, but the country has intentionally maintained a “nuclear ambiguity“, neither acknowledging nor denying that it possesses nuclear weapons. Vanunu was responding to an advertisement for trainee technicians to work at the facility.
After a lengthy interview with the facility’s security officer, he was accepted for training, and was put through an intensive training course in physics, chemistry, mathematics, first aid, fire drill, and English. He did sufficiently well to be accepted, and was employed as a nuclear plant technician and shift manager in February 1977.
In 1979, he enrolled at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beersheba. Initially, he wanted to study engineering, but within a week switched to economics, and also began a Greek philosophy course. In the autumn of 1980, he took a backpacking trip through Europe. He toured London, Amsterdam, Germany, and Scandinavia, and then visited Greece and toured the Greek islands with a Canadian friend. In the summer of 1983, he took a three-month trip to the United States and Canada with a friend. At that time he became critical of many policies of the Israeli government. In March 1984, he formed a left-wing group called “Campus” with five Arab and four Jewish students. Vanunu was also affiliated with a group called “Movement for the Advancement of Peace”. He opposed the 1982 Lebanon War, and campaigned for equal rights for Arab Israelis. In his security file at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, it was noted that he had displayed “left-wing and pro-Arab beliefs”. He became acquainted with many Arab students, including pro-PLO activists. In June 1984, he was interrogated at the facility’s security office. The next month, he left for Paris for two weeks with a student group to meet French-Jewish students, and when he returned, he was interrogated again. In May 1984, he was again questioned by the head of security at Dimona and a lawyer who was possibly from Shin Bet, and was let off with a stern warning about divulging any unauthorized information. Vanunu graduated from Ben-Gurion University in 1985 with a BA in philosophy and geography.
In early 1985, Vanunu lost his job following a mass layoff of workers due to government cutbacks, but his labor union won him his job back. After he resumed working at the facility, Vanunu secretly smuggled in a camera and covertly took 57 photographs. Vanunu quit his job on October 27, 1985, due to repeated efforts by his superiors to transfer him to tasks that were less sensitive than his previous positions at the facility. He was given severance pay of $7,500 and a reference letter praising his work and describing his departure as a layoff.
On 15 April 2015, The National Security Archive of George Washington University published documents corroborating Mordechai Vanunu statements regarding the Dimona. The archived documents detail the discovery of Israel’s nuclear deceptions, debates over Israel’s lack of candor and efforts to pressure the Israelis to answer key questions about the Dimona.
Release, liberties restrictions and asylum applications
Vanunu was released from prison on 21 April 2004. Surrounded by dozens of journalists and flanked by two of his brothers, he held an impromptu press conference, but refused to answer questions in Hebrew because of the suffering he said he sustained at the hands of the State of Israel. Vanunu said Israel’s Mossad spy agency and the Shin Bet security services tried to rob him of his sanity by keeping him in solitary confinement. “You didn’t succeed to break me, you didn’t succeed to make me crazy,” he said. Vanunu also called for Israel’s nuclear disarmament, and for its dismantlement as a Jewish state. Around 200 supporters and a smaller number of counter-demonstrators attended the conference. He indicated a desire to completely dissociate himself from Israel, initially refusing to speak in Hebrew, and planning to move to Europe or the United States as soon as the Israeli government would permit him to do so. Shortly before his scheduled release, Vanunu remained defiant under interrogation by the security service, Shin Bet. In recordings of the interview made public after his release, he is heard saying, “I am neither a traitor nor a spy, I only wanted the world to know what was happening.” He also said, “We don’t need a Jewish state. There needs to be a Palestinian state. Jews can, and have lived anywhere, so a Jewish State is not necessary.” “Vanunu is a difficult and complex person. He remains stubbornly, admirably uncompromisingly true to his principles, is willing to pay the price”, said Ha’aretz newspaper in 2008.
Ever since his release, Vanunu has been living at St. George’s Cathedral in Jerusalem. He regularly receives visitors and sympathizers, and has repeatedly defied the conditions of his release by giving interviews to foreign journalists. 
A number of prohibitions were placed upon Vanunu after his release from jail and are still in force, in particular:
- he shall not be able to have contacts with foreigners
- his telephone and Internet use shall be monitored
- he shall not enter Internet chat rooms
- he shall not own cellular phones
- he shall not approach or enter embassies and consulates
- he shall not come within 500 meters of any international border crossing
- he shall not visit any port of entry into Israel
- he shall not leave the State of Israel
Israeli authorities state that their reason of these restrictions is fear of his spreading further state secrets and that he is still bound by his non-disclosure agreement. These stipulate that he must inform the authorities in advance about his place of residence, his movements between cities, and whom he intends to meet. While a court found in 2005 that he should be free to go to the Gaza Strip and West Bank, a year later further restrictions explicitly forbade him to visit either, reversing the court’s initial decision.
Vanunu says that his knowledge is now outdated and he has nothing more he could possibly reveal that is not already widely known. Despite the stated restrictions Vanunu has given interviews to the foreign press since his release, including a live phone interview to BBC Radio Scotland.
On 22 April 2004, Vanunu asked the government of Norway for a Norwegian passport and asylum in the country for “humanitarian reasons,” according to Norwegian media. He also sent applications to other countries, and stated that he would accept asylum in any country because he fears for his life. Former conservative Norwegian Prime Minister Kåre Willoch asked the conservative government to give Vanunu asylum, and the University of Tromsø offered him a job. On 9 April 2008, it was revealed that Vanunu’s request for asylum in Norway was rejected in 2004 by Erna Solberg, at the time Minister of Local Government in the liberal coalition government led by then Norwegian Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik.
While the Norwegian foreigner directorate (State Department) (UDI) had been prepared to grant Vanunu asylum, it was suddenly decided that the application could not be accepted because Vanunu had applied for it from outside of the borders of Norway. An unclassified document revealed that Solberg and the government considered that extracting Vanunu from Israel might be seen as an action against Israel and thereby unfitting the Norwegian government’s traditional role as a friend of Israel and as a political player in the Middle East. Since the information has been revealed, Solberg has rejected criticism and defended her decision.
Vanunu’s application for asylum in Sweden was also rejected on the grounds that Sweden, like Norway does not accept absentee asylum applications.
In 2006, Amnesty International‘s British branch chief, Kate Allen, wrote that Microsoft handed over the details of Vanunu’s Hotmail email account by alluding that he was being investigated for espionage. This happened before a court order had been obtained.
International calls for his freedom of movement and freedom of speech made by organizations supporting Vanunu have been either ignored or rejected by Israel.
On 15 May 2008, the “Norwegian Lawyer’s Petition for Vanunu” was released, signed by 24 Norwegian attorneys. It calls on the Norwegian government to urgently implement a three-point action plan “within the framework of international and Norwegian law” and allow Vanunu to travel to, live and work in Norway.
On 11 October 2010, Vanunu’s appeal to rescind the restrictions and allow him to leave Israel and speak to foreigners was denied by the Israeli Supreme Court.
On 7 May 2015, Mordechai Vanunu reported the restrictions denying his right to leave Israel were renewed for the 12th year since he was released from prison. 
On 3 June 2015, Minister Vidar Helgesen said Norway had asked Israel to abolish the restrictions against Vanunu leaving Israel for humanitarian considerations. Centre Party foreign policy spokesman Navarsete stated, “I would urge the government to make a difference…it would attract international attention if Norway gave nuclear whistleblower asylum or emergency passport – despite the Israeli sanctions against him.” 
Tabacco: To read Wikipedia’s entire Article, click on URL:
1- Israel is NOT A DEMOCRACY; Israel is a ZIONIST STATE! The Palestinians are the Israeli NIGGERS!
2- Telling the Truth or Whistleblowing in a Zionist State elicits the same treatment as it does in a Democracy;
3- Mordechai Vanunu acted from a Moral Imperative whereas Jonathan Pollard acted from a Greed Imperative. Both the United States of America and Israel are INVETERATE LIARS! Their Leaders/ Politicians are likewise INVETERATE LIARS.
4- Were it not for Spies such as Jonathan Pollard, Israel would have no Nuclear Weapons Program today.
5- Two States with Nuclear Weapons Programs today have not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty: North Korea and Israel. The difference between these two States is that North Korea has publicly admitted its Nuclear Weapons Program; Israel has not!
Source: Tabacco’s B-C1446 Post, 2009
Please note Arutz Sheva is Israeli PRESS!
Unlike the United States of America, Arutz Sheva acknowledges Israel’s Nuclear Weapons Program!
Source: Tabacco Ref: B-C1446, published in 2009 at Blog-City.
“Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert interceded twice with his good friend New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to have the 9/11 Israelis released”
(These were the 5 Israelis dressed as Arabs on the top of a building by the World Trade Centers and Building #7 taking camcorder pictures of themselves cheering and jumping up and down with joy as the planes hit the buildings. They all had hand held radios and were most likely the one’s that set off the explosives “that imploded all three buildings in their own footsteps”. After being held for five days in jail the five were quietly sent back to Israel.)
Giuliani and his 9/11 link with Israel and his friendship with Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert who interceded twice with his good friend New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to have the 9/11 Israelis released”-
In Wayne Madsen’s article
“911-THE ISRAELI ART STUDENTS AND MOVERS STORY” Monday Aug. 8, 2005 which exposes 125 Israeli Mossad spies picked up before, on and after 9/11 and their involvement in 9/11 …
You will notice the Zionist controlled media and U.S. government try to convince you that the Israelis were spying on Arabs, in Madsen’s article… however, you will note below that spying on our military installations and government buildings has nothing to do with spying on Arabs.
List of Israeli’s picked up Re: 9/11 from Wayne Madsen.
(Those referred to as “identified” have other info on them and are in the entire article by Mr. Madsen)
1. BLAIN, Gat NADDIS negative, occupation: Israeli art student, sold painting to DEA employee in Dallas, TX on 01/04/2001 (Identified in paragraph 22)
2. FREIDMAN, Shabar NADDIS – Negative driver’s license (#6728447), ID (#033056433)
3. AVRAHAM, Gerzon Ofir NADDIS – Negative. DOB (08/12177), Israel passport (#6315574), Israeli Ministries of Transport ID (#034193615)
4. L.N.U., Shahar NADDIS – Negative
5. BARAM, Lior NADDIS – Negative. Florida driver’s license (#B650-520-76-047-0),
10733 Cleary Blvd., #206, Plantation, Florida, 33324-0000, (DOB 02/07/76), 5’9″, dark eyes and black hair
6, COHEN, Hammutal NADDIS – Negative DOB (01/29/62), Israeli passport (#6077838), Immigration departure (#41060016307 02/12/01), 5’8″, 145 lbs.
7. RUBINSTEIN, Itay NADDIS – Negative DOB (01/17/79), US, visa (#39127358), date of entry 12/23/00, Israeli passport (#39127358) [sic, see visa], 6’0″, 165 lbs.
8. AHARON, Ohad NADDIS – Negative
9. SEGAL, Yafit NADDIS – Negative
10. TOV, Yaniv Sheni NADDIS – Negative DOE (06/02/74) NADDIS negative
11. DOR, Sahlev NADDIS – Negative DOB (08/08/77) NADDIS negative AJ
12. GROSS, Hagit NADDIS – Negative DOB (09/30/78), Israeli passport (#5111696)
13. SHLOMO, Rony NADDIS – Negative approximately 21 yoa
14. KOCHAVI, Inbar NADDIS – Negative Israeli passport (#7674731)
15. DRORE, Rani NADDIS – Negative approximately 27 yoa
16. YOCHAI, Legurn NADDIS – Negative 13 753 SO 90th Ave., Mami, Florida 33176
17. MEYTAL, Cohen NADDIS – Negative. Address: c/o Calmanovic, 3575 N. Beltline Rd,, P.0, Box 316, Irving, Texas 75062. Addressed used by Michael Calmanovic, identified below
18. SISSO, Rosie NADDIS – Negative.
19. BURKHOLDER, Seth Thomas NADDIS – Negative. 3329 Bartlett Rd., Orlando, Florida, 1995 white Nissan pickup bearing Florida license plate D36-TTQ.
20. L.N.U., Elsa NADDIS – Negative.
21. SMITH, Travis Wayne NADDIS – Negative. white male, DOB (11/09/74), FBI No. 530083DBS (Assault – Domestic Violence) address: 615 S. Hardy, 4210, Tempe, Arizona
22. ESTRADA, Ramon Hispanic male, NADDIS – Negative. DOB (07/26/63), arrested 12/82 “processing marijuana for sale,” 5/95 “transport/sell narcotics,” 7/95 “transport/sell narcotics, adult giving minor narcotics, ” 8/95 “domestic violence.” FBI No. 7643 5FAG, CASID No. CA07401218, WASID No. WA17692473
23. GILOR, Yaniv Zacoravich NADDIS – Negative. registered owner of a 1997 Chevy van in San Diego, CA
24. MENDEL, Leviella NADDIS – Negative. 83 77 Tamar Drive, #37, Columbia,
Maryland, DOB 10/29/75, Maryland driver’s license #M-534-514-009-032, 5’7″, 150 lbs. Additional inquiries revealed MENDEL has a new residential address, 4733 Haskell Ave., #46, Encino, California.
25. SILVER, Danny NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
The Tampa, Florida District Office identified the following individuals (#26-942):
26. BENDALAK, Orit: NADDIS negative, DOB 10-28-78, WF, POB Israel, 5’7″, 140 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes.
27. BEZALEL ACADEMY OF ARTS AND DESIGN: NADDIS negative, Jerusalem, 011-972-2-589-3333, www.bezalel.ac.il.
28. COHEN, Eli: NADDIS negative, 701 S. 21 Ave. #207, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 11/04/1977, FL DL C500-200-77-404-0, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 03379722
29. HARARI, Ilana: NADDIS negative, W/F, DOB 4-29-79, 9-29-79, 2-9-79, 14 Jerico Itolon Israel, attends University of Jerusalem, 5’3″, 90 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes, tattoo of sun on right foot.
30. KENDEL, Rachel: NADDIS negative, White/Female, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 7095201 and 034807727, Israeli passport number 6614254.
3 1, KUZNITZ, Keren: NADDIS – Negative. 1818 E. Oakland Park Blvd. #98, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306, DOB 02/09/1979, 5’5″; FL driver’s license: K253-500-79-549-0, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 7121535 and 035721844.
32. L.N.U, Nadav NADDIS – (NFI)
33. L.N.U., Tom NADDIS – Negative. White, male. Address: Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Reportedly sells artwork to Israeli art students.
34. MARZIANO, Assaf or Asaf NADDIS negative, DOB 2-4-78, state of Israel Ministry of Transport # 034086959, passport #552306S, POB Israel, WM, 5’7″, 150 lbs,
35. MATATIA, Keren: NADDIS negative (NFI)
36. OSHRA, Sussie: NADDIS negative. (NFI)
37. SASSOON, Sarah Minna: NADDIS negative, 2916 Pierce St., 94, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 11/8/1978, FL DL# S250-793-79-908-0.
38. SELLA, Livnet: NADDIS negative, DOB 12/24/1978, State of Israel Ministry of Transport number 7023400 and 036208023, International Student Idenitity card number S972-204-776-601.
39. SERFATY, Hanan, aka Hanane SARFATI: NADDIS negative, 4220 Sheridan St., #303, Hollywood, FL 33.021, and 701 S. 21 Ave., Hollywood, FL, DOB 06/03/1977, 6′, FL DL S613-320-77-203-0, registered owner of red mini-van FL tag # U71 DLD, phone number (954) 478-1006, cellular phone number (954) 478-0961.
40, SIMON, Michael: NADDIS negative, w/m, 11-23-78, Aliebenliezel 82, Jerusalem, telephone number 97226768256, Israeli passport no. 8660008, POB Jerusalem, 6’1″,180 lbs.,black hair, brown eyes.
41. VAKSHI, Inbal: NADDIS negative aka Bella POLLCSON, State of Israel Ministry of Transport License number 7098663 and 036444842, International Student Identity Card number S972-204-775-487, DOB 02/03/1979.
42. ZAGURI, Oshirt: NADDIS negative, 701 S. 21 Ave., 4205, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 07/11/1977, 5’6″, FL DL #Z260-640-77-75 1 -0..
43. WEISFELNER, Odfd NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
44. KEDEM, Guy. NADDIS -Negative. This female left a business card stating EAG-Guy Kedem, European Art Group, Oil Paintings; phone number (720) 581-7076; Fax number (303) 336-7006. The (720) number is unlisted and the (303) number is a fax number for Heritage Creek Apartments, 650 South Dahlia Circle, Denver, Colorado. (NFI)
The following individuals were identified by the Ft. Meyers, Florida Resident Office (#45-48):
45. MEIRAV, Zwaig, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, thin build, short long dark hair, DOB: 2/9/76, US VISA control # 20003205620012, Israeli passport 97831088
46. MACHBUBI, Hilda, NADDIS – Negative. w/f DOB: 5/4/79, US VISA control # 2000397210011, Israeli passport # 6530284, FL ID #M211-320-79-664-0
47. SIMKIN, Nimrod, NADDIS – Negative. w/m, over 6′ tall, curly hair, DOB: 9/2/77, FL DL# S525-620-77-3220
48, KEREN, Inbal, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, DOB: 7/17/79, US VISA control # 20001710300009, Israeli passport # 6082073
The following individuals were identified by the Richmond, Virginia District Office (#49-54):
49. KEDEM, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. w/m, Israel, dob 10/15/75, 5’11″, 1601bs., 12990 SW 74th St., Pine Crest, FL, Israeli ID 4031820079, Israeli driver’s license #651007
50. PERLAS, Limor NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
51. ASE, Shiri NADDIS – Negative. (NFI).
52. KEMETCH, Omit, a.k.a. KIMCHY, Ornit, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, dob 02/04/74, passport 96814521
53. MER, Shmrt NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
54. BOUZAGLO, Kobi, NADDIS – Negative. cellular telephone 1-888-321-6213 (NFI)
The following individuals were identified by the Montgomery, Alabama District Office:
55. VALANSI, Marcelo, NADDIS – Negative. dob 11/24/77, Argentina passport #26316660, 901 S.E. 1st Ave., #2, Gainesville, FL., 617 E. University Ave., Gainesville, FL., 1436 Washington Ave., Miami, FL., registered owner of 1984 GMC Custom Van, Florida tag T11YZX., Argentina DNI26316660 card 4190961, speaks English and Spanish, Tel # (352)378-1485 (Identified in Paragraph 6)
56. VALANSI, Roberto, NADDIS – Negative. father of Marcelo VALANSI. Salguero 2468, Apartment 15, Buenos Aires (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 10)
57. VALANSI, Graziela, NADDIS – Negative. mother of Marcelo VALANSI, Salguero 2468, Apartment 15, Buenos Aires (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 10)
58. SAGES, Ester, NADDIS – Negative. dob 9/30/77, Israeli passport 96470399, Attornet 161, New York City, NY., Hotel Carlton, New York City, NY father of Ester SAGES, (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
(Identified in Paragraph 6)
59. SAGES, Elyahu NADDIS – Negative. (deceased),
60. SAGES, Marjalit, NADDIS – Negative. Mother of Ester SAGES (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph
61. DARDIC, Vanina Erika, NADDIS – Negative. dob 3/5/78, Argentina passport #10581811, 901 S.E. 1st Ave., Gainesville, FL. . Argentina DN126473227 card #J8557, speaks English, Hebrew, and Spanish, girlfriend of VALANSI, citizen of Argentina and Israel (Identified in Paragraph 4)
62. DARDIC, Mario, NADDIS Negative. father of Vanina DARDIC (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
63. COHEN, Judith (maiden name) NADDIS – Negative. mother of Vanina DARDIC (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
64. GAVISH, Yael NADDIS – Negative. W/F Brown hair, Brown eyes, DOB: Oct 03, 1978. Citz: Israel Passport Number: 5013766 issued 12-03-92, expires 3-12-2002 US Visa number 20001818940002 Class B-1/B-2 issued July 05, 2000 Expires June
65. BALHAMS, Meirav NADDIS – Negative. W/F Brown hair, Brown eyes, 5’03″ DOB: 10-03-78 Citz: Israel. New York ED Card 4 140-614-039. Address: 354 Paterson Plank Road #1, Jersey City, NJ 07650
The following individuals were identified by the Orlando D.O. on May 3, 2001:
66. SEGALOVITZ, Peer – NADDIS Negative, White, male, Nationality: Israeli, DOB: 03-16-1974, POB Israel, Address: 8187 N. University Drive Apt. 4129, Tamarac, FL, entered the U.S. on B-2 class visa on January 17, 2001. Former officer in Israeli Special Forces 605 Battalion. Israeli Military ED # 5087989. Encountered May 3, 2001 at the Orlando D.O. Occupation: Israeli Art Vendor/Student. (Identified in Paragraph 96)
67. SEGALOVITZ, Dror – NADDIS – Negative. White, Male, Brother of Peer Segalovitz. ADD: Address 8187 N. University Drive, Apt. Nationality: Israel. Identified in Paragraph 98)
68. SABGUNDJIAN, Kathy – NADDIS: Negative. (626) 358-6453 (626) 256-1027
69. SAGIV, Akyuz Shmuel – NADDIS: Negative. White, Male, Israeli Passport # 8710426; DOB: 09-27-1976; POB: Maaloot, Israel; Entered US In New York; PN: 954712-2126. Associate of Peer Segalovitz and Dror Segalovitz. (Identified in paragraph #99).
The following were identified at the Volk Field ANG Base, Camp Douglas, Wisconsin:
70. WATERMANN, Tsvi NADDIS – Negative, AKA: Watermann, Zvi; white, male, DOB: June 7, 1979; Address: Pri Megadim 36 Mevaseret Zion, Israel; Israeli Passport # 5728101 expiration date July 20, 2002; U.S. visa class B1/B2 expiration date March 20, 2011; Israeli Ministry of Transport driver’s license, number 7046942.
71. KANTOR, Gal Kal NADDIS – Negative. white, male, DOB: Sep 08, 1975, Address: Kibbuts Eilon NO Western Galilee, Israel 22845; Israeli Passport 8261507 expiration date of Oct 20, 2004; U.S. B1/B2 visa, control number 19993358160012, expiration date of Nov 30, 2009.
The following were identifed at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma:
72. OHANA, Yaron NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 02-04-78; POB: Haifa, Israel; Passport Number: 8421721 U.S. Visa Number:42252049.
73. KALFON, Ronen NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 04-13-76; POB: Haifa, Israel Passport Number :8168262; U.S. Visa Number: 3 5966019.
74. COHEN, Zeev NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 03-26-78; POB: Haifa, Israel, Passport Number: 5524033: U.S. Visa Number: 33331965.
75. TOPAZ, Naor NADDIS – Negative DOB: 06-08-77; POB: Haif, Israel Passport Number: 8081705; U.S. Visa Number: 33306515.
The following were identified by the Euless, TX Police Department on January 2nd, 2001, (refer to page 10):
76. LIFSHITZ, Gilad, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB’09/17/1978
77. YANAY, Betzalel, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB 09/04/1978
78. BITON, MoriN Miryam, NADDIS – Negative. W/F; DOB 07/14/1980
79. SASSON, Dana, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, DOB 08/10/1980
80. TOUYZ, Keren, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, DOB 08/20/1978
81. TZOR, Noam, NADDIS – Negative. previous owner of 1GAHG39K5SF112662, a 1995 Chev/Spt owned by Gilad LIFSHITZ of 7535 N. Beltline Rd, APt 316, Irving, Texas 75062.
82. ROTEM, Sharon, NADDIS – Negative. described as a white male, DOB 03 -12-77, Israeli passport number 7948317, street address: 6023 Moshe Dayan, Holon, Israel.
83. MAIMON, Maya, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: Israel. Israeli passport number as 5467894, US B1/B2 visa, DOB 26Dec1978, Issue Date: 18Oct2000, Expiration Date: 15Oct2010.
84.BADIHI, Nofar, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality Israel. Israeli passport number 5640993, DOB 21/03/1979 (sic), Place of Birth: Israel, date of issue:05/12/1993, date of expiry (sic): 04/12/1995; US Visa B I/B2, issueDate: 05Jul 1996, ExpiryDate: 02JUL2006.
85. MARABOTTO, Marco NADDIS – Negative. Airline tickets were found reflecting the travel of Maya MAIMON and Marco MARABOTTO from DFW airport to Albuquerque, NM via Delta flight 2238 on March 24, 2001. Each ticket also reflected Delta flight 1944 from Las Vegas to DFW on April 1, 2001.
86. FERNANDEZS, Marco, NADDIS – Negative a.k.a. Marco Antonio FERNANDEZ De Castro Marabotto, DOB 13Apr1977, passport number 99390039611, Issuing State: Mexico; place of birth: Mexico, date of issue: 16Jul1999, expiration Date: l6Jul2000.
87. REGEV, Gadi, NADDIS – Negative described as DOB: 17Dec1975, Nationality: Israel, passport number 5454338, vis, issuing post: Tel 10334 Sandra Lynn Dr., Dallas, TX 75228. DOB 05-27-1977, commercial database shows that ARTZI is the owner of a 1993 Plymouth Acclaim, a type: B1/B2Texas plate: J75FYB, date registered 08/21/2000, expiration Date: 07/31/2001
89, SUSI, David, NADDIS Negative DOB 01/09/1975, boyfriend of Maya MAIMON
The following were identified by I&NS – Dallas:
90. ELDAD, Dahan, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, add: Oak IEH Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX. Arrested by I&NS March 26 2001. (Identified in paragraph 39)
91. AFRICANO-Leon, Elsa Beatriz, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Nationality: Colombia Add: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX. Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 39)
92. LIVNI, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli Add: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 40)
93. OFEK, Aran, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, ADD: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #259, Irving, TX., father is 2-star general in Israeli Army. Arrested by I&NS March 26, 200 1. (Identified in paragraph 40)
94, GAL, Michal, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, Israeli, DOB 08/10/1979, POB Afula, Israel, INS A 75-894-941, ADD: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, 4259, Irving, TX, Alt add.: 22 Palisade Terrace, Edgewater, NJ 01020 Tel: (201)224-0797 Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 40)
95. GAVRIEL, Noam, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: Israel (Identified in paragraph 40)
96. KRITZMAN, Netta, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: US Citizen (Identified in paragraph 40)
97. BAER, Ophir, NADDIS – Negative. W/K DOB 11/11/1956, Nationality: Israel, employed by AMDOCS, Ltd., add: 7845 La Cabeza Drive, Dallas, TX 75248, former add: 1125 East Campbell Rd., Richardson, TX, Tel: (972) 392-0473 & (214) 576-5741, SSN: 627-70-0979- (Identified in paragraph 42)
98. AMDOCS, Limited., NADDIS – Negative. add: 1390 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Chesterfield, MO, Tel: (314) 821-3242 (Identified in paragraph 43)
102. MOSHE, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, I&NS A 75-894-459, averted by I&N on 03/26/2001, occup. Israeli art student (Identified in paragrph 44)
103. VAINSHTEIN, Julia, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Israeli, DOB 11/12/1978, POB: Russia, arrived DFW on 03/27/2001, Assoc: Michael CALMANOVIC (Identified in paragraph 46)
104. BORENSTEIN, Dilka, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, DOB 03/15/1979, POB: Israel, former Israeli Military Intelligence Officer, Assoc: Michael CALMANOVIC (Identified in paragraph 46)
105. NAVAR, Ofir, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, DOB 09/02/1979, POB: Israel, former Israeli Military Demolition/Explosive ordnance specialist (Identified inparagraph 46)
106. CALMANOVIC, Michael, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, Israeli, DOB 09/06/1-975, POB: Israel, registered owner of TX: L44-CVD, add: 3575 N. Beltline Rd., Apt. 316, Irving, TX., alt. add: 312 Rochelle Rd., Irving, TX, alt. add: 1103 Hidden Ridge #3018, Irving, TX alt. Add: 1913 Estrada Parkway, Irving, TX 75061, alt. add: 11012 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604 Tel: (214)882-5196, alt, add: 319 S. 177 Place, 4201, Seattle, WA 98148 Tel: (206) 244-7705, Tel: (214) 882-5196 / (214) 837-3574 / (469)446-1248 (214) 837-5996 (214) 876-1235 (217) 837-2056 former Israeli electronic intercept officer. Arrested by I&NS on April 4th, 2001, Posted $50K bond, (Identified in paragraph 46)
107. SIMON, Itay, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, Israeli, DOB 02/27/1978, POB: Israel, former Israeli military, add: 1103 Hidden Ridge #3018, Irving, TX, alt add: California Associate of Michael Calmanovic. Arrested by I&NS April 4, 2001 for violation of status, posted $50,000 bond. (Identified in paragraph 50)
108. LNU, Gilad, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 882-5196 (214) 876-1235 (Identified in paragraph 50)
109. LNU, Roy, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 837-3574 (Identified in paragraph 50)
110. LNU, Mosh, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (469) 446-1248 (Identified in paragraph 50)
111. LNU, Gil, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 837-5996 (Identified in paragraph 50)
112. LNU, Gasaf, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (217) 837-2056 (Identified in paragraph 50)
113. ENGEL, Yoni, NADDIS – Negative. W/K DOB 09/14/1979, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, former company commader in Israeli military, arrived DFW on 03/28/2001, arrested by I&NS, St. Louis, MO on April 4th, 2001 (Identified in paragraph 51)
114. DAGAI, Yotam, NADDIS – Negative. DOB 04/06/1978, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, arrested by I&NS, St. Louis, MO on April 4th, 2001, arrived DFW on 03/28/2001. (Identified in paragraph 51)
115. ALROEI, Or, W/M DOB 08/08/1978, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, visited DEA St. Louis on 04/04/2001, Had Tel: (214) 882-5196 in his possession, Associate of Michael CALMANOVIC & Gil LNU. (Identified in paragraph 51)
116. RABINOVITZ, Eli, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB 03/27/1979, U.S. passport E3701329518, 5’6″, Aviv, issue Date: 05Nov1998, expiration Date: 04Nov2008
88. ARTZI, Eyal, NADDIS – Negative Texas DL 19554509, and an expiration date of 06-27-07. address: 175 lbs., brown hair (Identified in paragraph 51)
117. ADESA Golden Gate, NADDIS – Negative. add: 6700 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA, registered owner of CA: 3LVAO1P (Identified in paragraph 51)
118. SADAN, Ben, NADDIS – Negative, W/M Israeli, approx. 24 yoa, Tel: (214) 562-1110, driver of Israeli art students encountered April 4, 2001 in St. Louis, MO.
119. BEN DOR, Tomer, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli,’DOB 08/24/1975, occup: Computer software engineer, employer: NICE, former Israeli military officer for patriot missile defense (Identified in paragraph 55)
120. GLIKMAN, Marina, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Nationality: Israel, DOB 12/15/1972 (Identified in paragraph 53)
121. AKIVA, Ronen, associate of Marina GLIKMAN, occup: computer program employer: RETALIX, former Israeli military officer (Identified in paragraph 55)
122. RETALIX, USA, NADDIS – Negative. add: 8081 Royal Ridge Parkway, Irving, TX, formerly known as Point of Sale, Limited. (Identified in paragraph 55).
123. DOR, Hillel, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, DOB 04/06/1971. Associate of Marina GLIKMAN (Identified in paragraph 55)
124. MILLER, Zeev, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, DOB 09/04/1971, occup: student/software engineer, employer: RETALIX Israel (Identified in paragraph 55).
125. SHAKED, Barry, NADDIS – Negative, CEO of RETALIX (Identified in paragraph 55).
Not Always For Mother Israel! Sometimes Just For The Money!
Spied For: The Soviet Union
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were American Communists who were executed for passing nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union. They met in the Young Communist League in 1936, where he was a leader. They had two sons. Julius was recruited by the KGB in 1942 and was regarded as one of their top spies. He passed classified reports from Emerson Radio, including a fuze design, which was later used to shoot down a U-2 in 1960.
Julius also recruited many people sympathetic to the cause to assist the KGB. He provided the KGB with thousands of documents from the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics including a complete set of design and production drawings for the Lockheed’s P-80 Shooting Star. A former machinist at Los Alamos (the US Nuclear Development Area), Sergeant David Greenglass confessed to having passed secret information on to the USSR, and in doing so, implicated his brother-in-law: Julius Rosenberg. He initially denied any involvement by his sister Ethel. The Rosenbergs were arrested.
In 1951 the case against the Rosenbergs began. Greenglass, the prosecution’s main witness, told the court that his sister Ethel had typed nuclear secrets he gave her at a meeting in their home, and that he gave Julius a sketch of a cross-section of an implosion type nuclear bomb. Both Rosenbergs were found guilty and sentenced to death. Their conviction gave fuel to Senator McCarthy’s investigations into anti-American activities. They were both executed by electric-chair in Sing Sing Prison in 1953.
Tabacco: I consider myself both a funnel and a filter. I funnel information, not readily available on the Mass Media, which is ignored and/or suppressed. I filter out the irrelevancies and trivialities to save both the time and effort of my Readers and bring consternation to the enemies of Truth & Fairness! When you read Tabacco, if you don’t learn something NEW, I’ve wasted your time.
Tabacco is not a blogger, who thinks; I am a Thinker, who blogs. Speaking Truth to Power!
In 1981′s ‘Body Heat’, Kathleen Turner said, “Knowledge is power”.
T.A.B.A.C.C.O. (Truth About Business And Congressional Crimes Organization) – Think Tank For Other 95% Of World: WTP = We The People