IT JUST GETS BETTER & BETTER
What If You Gave A Party, But Nobody Came!
Click on Image to Enlarge and/or Go to URL immediately above to Read Entire Post!
Washington (CNN) Sarah Palin reiterated her support for Paul Ryan’s primary challenger Friday night immediately after her political ally, Donald Trump, endorsed the House speaker.
Trump on Friday evening said in Wisconsin that he would back Ryan in his Republican primary against Paul Nehlen, a little-known challenger. That announcement was a reversal from earlier in the week, when the presidential nominee declined to endorse the speaker.
Minutes after Trump announced his support during a rally in Ryan’s home state, Palin wrote on Facebook that she was “proud to be standing with Paul Nehlen since May 9th.”
“Wisconsin, please vote for this man ‘of the people’ this Tuesday!” she wrote.
Nehlen told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield on “CNN Newsroom” Saturday that he appreciated Palin’s support and cast Trump’s endorsement of Ryan as a boost for party unity — not support for Ryan’s policies.
“Mr. Trump is unifying the party, and I applaud him for that,” Nehlen said. “I’m so grateful to Ms. Palin and all the people who’ve endorsed me.”
Palin backed Nehlen in May in response to Ryan saying he wasn’t yet ready to support Trump. At the time, she told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union” that Ryan’s “political career is over but for a miracle because he has so disrespected the will of the people.”
Palin endorsed Trump in the lead-up to the Iowa caucuses and emerged as one of his highest-profile surrogates during the Republican primary.
Trump Declines to Endorse Speaker Ryan, Senator McCain 3:06
A little-known businessman from Wisconsin has become a pawn in the drawn-out battle between Donald Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan.
Tabacco: Days later, Trump did give Speaker Ryan a half-hearted endorsement! If you’ve seen Donald doing his Act, you know when he really doesn’t mean it. He doesn’t even attempt to hide it!
And by riding the wave of Trump’s implicit support, he’s hoping to knock out his high-profile opponent in next week’s primary.
The sudden spotlight on Ryan’s primary challenger, Paul Nehlen, comes as the rift deepens between the Republican presidential nominee and party leaders who’ve been fending off criticism over Trump’s off-brand behavior — the latest example being his unnecessary exchange with the parents of a Muslim-American U.S. Army captain killed in Iraq.
Nehlen, while largely considered a long shot, is trying to use his new-found publicity to boot Ryan from his congressional seat — an upset that could signal whether Trump’s personal political clout can move voters in November.
Nehlen received a flood of national attention this week when Trump first tweeted his thanks for defending him against Ryan. Trump followed up by telling The Washington Post on Tuesday that Nehlen’s “running a very good campaign” — while refusing to endorse Ryan.
Click on URL above 2 Images above to read what all 9 Malcontents have to say about Trump – it’s good reading!
Don’t make me do ALL your work!
Don’t forget to Click on Images themselves to Enlarge printed matter!
that House Speaker Paul Ryan, who is also chairman of the Republican National Convention, still is not endorsing Trump, saying, “I’m just not ready to do that at this point. I’m not there right now.”
The Hill complied a list of almost 100 Republicans who currently say they won’t back Trump as the nominee:
- Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
- Rep. Justin Amash, R-Mich.
- Gov. Charlie Baker, R-Mass.
- Brian Bartlett, former Mitt Romney aide and GOP communications strategist
- Glenn Beck, radio host
- Michael Berry, radio host
- Max Boot, former foreign policy adviser to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
- Brent Bozell, conservative activist
- Bruce Carroll, creator GayPatriot.org
- Jay Caruso, RedState
- Mona Charen, senior fellow at Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Linda Chavez, columnist
- Dean Clancy, former FreedomWorks vice president
- Eliot Cohen, former George W. Bush official
- Former Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn.
- Charles C. W. Cooke, writer for National Review
- Doug Coon, Stay Right podcast
- Rory Cooper, GOP strategist, managing director Purple Strategies
- Jim Cunneen, former Calif. assemblyman
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo, R-Fla.
- Steve Deace, radio host
- Rep. Bob Dold, R-Ill.
- Erick Erickson, writer
- Mindy Finn, president, Empowered Women
- David French, writer at National Review
- Jon Gabriel, editor-in-chief, Ricochet.com
- Michael Graham, radio host
- Jonah Goldberg, writer
- Alan Goldsmith, former staffer, House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Stephen Gutowski, writer Washington Free Beacon
- Rep. Richard Hanna, R-N.Y.
- Jamie Brown Hantman, former special assistant for legislative affairs for President George W. Bush
- Stephen Hayes, senior writer at The Weekly Standard
- Doug Heye, former RNC communications director
- Quin Hillyer, contributing editor at National Review Online; senior editor at the American Spectator
- Ben Howe, RedState writer
- Former Rep. Bob Inglis, R-S.C.
- Cheri Jacobus, GOP consultant and former Hill columnist
- Robert Kagan, former Reagan official
- Randy Kendrick, GOP mega-donor
- Matt Kibbe, former FreedomWorks CEO
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.
- Philip Klein, managing editor at the Washington Examiner
- Bill Kristol, The Weekly Standard editor
- Mark Levin, radio host
- Justin LoFranco, former Scott Walker aide
- Kevin Madden, former Mitt Romney aide
- Bethany Mandel, senior contributor at The Federalist
- Tucker Martin, communications director to former Gov. Bob McDonnell’s, R-Va.
- Former RNC Chairman Mel Martínez
- Liz Mair, GOP strategist
- Lachlan Markey, writer for the Free Beacon
- David McIntosh, Club for Growth president
- Dan McLaughlin, editor at RedState.com
- Ken Mehlman, former RNC chairman
- Tim Miller, Our Principles PAC
- Joyce Mulliken, former Washington state senator
- Ted Newton, political consultant & former Mitt Romney aide
- James Nuzzo, former White House aide
- Katie Packer, chairwoman of Our Principles PAC
- Former Gov. George Pataki, R-N.Y.
- Former Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas
- Katie Pavlich, Townhall editor and Hill columnist
- Brittany Pounders, conservative writer
- Rep. Reid Ribble, R- Wisc.
- The Ricketts family, GOP mega-donors
- Former Gov. Tom Ridge, R-Pa.
- Rep. Scott Rigell, R-Va.
- Mitt Romney, 2012 GOP presidential nominee
- Paul Rosenzweig, former deputy assistant secretary, Department of Homeland Security
- Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post conservative blogger
- Patrick Ruffini, partner, Echelon Insights
- Sarah Rumpf, former BreitBart contributor
- Mark Salter, writer and former aide to John McCain
- Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C.
- Sen. Ben Sasse, R- Neb.
- Elliott Schwartz, Our Principles PAC
- Gabriel Schoenfeld, senior fellow, Hudson Institute
- Tara Setmayer, CNN analyst and former GOP staffer
- Ben Shapiro, editor-in-chief The Daily Wire
- Evan Siegfried, GOP strategist and commentator
- Ben Stein, actor and political commentator
- Brendan Steinhauser, GOP consultant
- Stuart Stevens, former Romney strategist
- Paul Singer, GOP mega-donor
- Erik Soderstrom, former field director for Carly Fiorina
- Charlie Sykes, radio host
- Brad Thor, writer
- Michael R. Treiser, former Mitt Romney aide
- Daniel P. Vajdich, former national security adviser to Ted Cruz
- Connor Walsh, former digital director for former Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., founder Build Digital
- Former Rep. J.C. Watts, R-Okla.
- Peter Wehner, New York Times contributor
- Former Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, R-N.J.
- George Will, writer
- Rick Wilson, Republican strategist
- Nathan Wurtzel, Make America Awesome super-PAC
- Bill Yarbrough, chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Ohio
- Dave Yost, Ohio auditor of state
Considering all the folks, both Democrats for Hillary and Republicans for Trump, we now have ‘Positive Proof’ that there is NO SHORTAGE OF STUPIDITY IN AMERICA!
Most of the Blame for American’s Stupidity & Ignorance MUST be deposited at the Doorsteps of the Mainstream Media (MSM). Donald and Hillary do their parts, but it is the MSM, which promotes the BS that passes for Issue Debate and declines to analyze or report on the TransPacific Partnership (TPP).
Incidentally, there was NO WAY for Republican Voters to win on their Presidential Nominee! Paul Ryan has the ‘RYAN BUDGET’ waiting in the wings. Ted Cruz salivates over the FairTax, which is HR25. That just shows to go you how long that Abomination has been hanging around in Congressional Dumpster waiting for just the right combination of Republican office holders to pass that piece of exploitational trash!
Democrats WON’T vote for TPP, but decline to discuss that Obamanation for fear of embarrassing the Democrat in the White House.
Republicans WILL vote for it en masse, which is the reason that the GOP, which controls both Houses of Congress until next January, won’t bring TPP up for a Vote until AFTER THE ELECTION. It’s known as the ‘LAME DUCK SESSION OF CONGRESS’. Republicans WON’T discuss or vote on TPP so that GOPers up for reelection won’t have to face ANGRY GOP VOTERS in November with TPP dripping all over their chins & bibs!
President Obama WILL Sign the TPP because that’s his last best chance to become one of America’s burgeoning BILLIONAIRES! How Obama will become a Billionaire from passing TPP I leave to your own imaginations. Clue: How did the Bush family fortune grow about 3-Billion$ from GWB declaring War on Iraq? Figure that one out, and you can figure out Obama and TPP! Only the Donors may differ somewhat! The only option to that scenario is that Barack is just plain STUPID – and THAT he is NOT!
Tabacco: If President Obama thinks the TPP (TransPacific Partnership) is such a good idea for America, why all the secrecy, why won’t any Democrat support it, and why won’t the Republican –controlled Congress vote on it NOW instead of after the November Election in a ‘Lame Duck Congress’?
Readers: Ask your President and your Republican Congressional Representatives those questions above!
Presidential HotLine (202) 456-1111
Directory of Senators in 114th Congress
Directory for House Members
GOP Titanic Going Down & No Survivors
Tabacco: I consider myself both a funnel and a filter. I funnel information, not readily available on the Mass Media, which is ignored and/or suppressed. I filter out the irrelevancies and trivialities to save both the time and effort of my Readers and bring consternation to the enemies of Truth & Fairness! When you read Tabacco, if you don’t learn something NEW, I’ve wasted your time.
Tabacco is not a blogger, who thinks; I am a Thinker, who blogs. Speaking Truth to Power!
In 1981′s ‘Body Heat’, Kathleen Turner said, “Knowledge is power”.